Friday, December 29, 2006

The Greatest Bowl Victory in the History of Oregon St.

I just watched the greatest performance in a bowl game by the Oregon State Beavers.

I am still in shock. 39-38. 18 points in the fourth quarter.

Everyone on the OSU team stepped up and made plays.

I have been on the phone non-stop since the end of the game.

Mizzu tries to ice our kicker and calls a timeout before our team comes on the field. Thinking we are going for a PAT. Riley calls for 2 and runs the ball. Can you say "Big Balls"? Yes I can.

The final 22 seconds of the game seemed like an eternity of pleasure.

The Oregon State Beavers came back from 14 pts down to win the game. Unreal.

Matt Moore played like a pro and Joe Newton resurrected his career with a great final game.

Yvenson Bernard is a outright stud, his heart is as big as Reser Stadium.

Sammie Stroughter is an outright superstar and reminded me of Reggie Bush. 4 and 3? Send it to Sammie. Need a punt return? How does 40 yarder work for ya?

Brandon Powers redeemed himself after two drops late in the game.

The Defense tightened at the end to give the offense an opportunity to win the game-which they did.

OSU reminds me more of USC than any other team in the Pac-10 in terms of attitude. Players make plays. OSU players get it.

If you have a Tivo of the game and are willing to make a copy available to me, I would be so grateful!!!!

More comments to come. Way to go Beavers! Alumni are so proud!!!!

Box Score


Tags:

, , , , , , ,

No comments: