Friday, May 04, 2007

As if OSU could get any better, now this news

I think a real turning point in any collegiate program is not a 10 win season, or an NCAA Championship, or new facilities.

What demonstrates a programs status? Hot girls.

In 2000, guess where the PMOY came from? OSU. What was OSU's record that year? 11-1.

Playboy just announced their Playmate of the Year, and guess what? She is from Oregon State. I am not kidding. Frankly, I never thought I would see the day. When Jodi Ann Paterson won it, I thought is was a blip in the matrix. Not worth analysis. But now maybe there is trend. When I went to OSU the women were not this hot, and honestly they weren't even close to the girls from California. I blamed the lack of talent on weather and dorm food. They called it the "character building years" for a reason......



Click Here to see more pics of Sara Jean Underwood PMOY for 2007

Check out Sara's MySpace page



No comments: