Tuesday, June 12, 2007

OSU is in the College World Series


Wow. I don't know what to say..... the Oregon State University Men's Baseball program is an elite program.

It's so amazing to read about this team, it is trule inspiring. As an alumnus, I am so proud. As I am getting older, and raising two little boys, I am gaining appreciation for coaching that I've never had before. I've coached before at the Junior College and High School level, but I never really understood the value and impact a great coach can have on their players and the community. Pat Casey is the man.

Here I am in Northern California, and I am feeling emotional about my alma mater's baseball team. I never thought I would see the day. Honestly, OSU's baseball program when I was there was a joke. Now it's elite.

If you are a high school baseball player and you are thinking about where you want to play, I suggest OSU. Wouldn't you like to have a chance to experience what the 2007 team is experiencing right now? They are the reigning NCAA Division I champs, and they are the underdog. Can it get better than that? Can you feel me?

The best OSU baseball coverage is here and it's called Building the Dam





No comments: