Saturday, November 12, 2011

I am going to the game today

I'm going to the OSU vs Cal game today. I plan to get my drink on before the game. The game is at ATT park which is an awesome baseball park, but not a good football venue. The facility is awesome for partying though. There are tons of bars surrounding the stadium. 

I have no expectations for the game, but I am going to place some bets against the spread with some of my Cal buddies.

BTW- I got the tix for the game from a Cal alum who couldn't make it due to the fact he had to go shopping for furniture with his girlfriend today. LOL.

Cal fans take apathy to a whole new level. They are hilarious folks. One time I went to a Cal vs OSU game with a Cal alum and he bet against Cal. He routed for OSU through out the game- which really annoyed me. I think he was trying to do that on purpose.

Anyway I will let you know how the game goes today.......




No comments: