Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Not another Michigan




Building the Dam started this, so I don't want credit for spreading the "bad juju". Here is an article telling OSU to not to let their guard down against Idaho St. I can't agree more. OSU had better not self destruct against them or there will be no hope for the rest of the season.

I predict that the Beavers will roll the Bengals. But who knows with this years team.

Does the fact that Idaho St. is rep'd by a Bengal disturb you like it does me? Our alums who are Bengals played us like donkeys last week. Will it be more of the same?

I think the answer resides in Canfield......

F*** Chad Johnson and TJ "Who's your Mama?".

Here is some info on Idaho St.:

Enrollment: 14,005
Colors: Black and Orange
Nickname: Bengals
Affiliation: NCAA Division I-AA
Stadium: Holt Arena (12,000 - artificial turf)
Athletic Director: Paul Bubb
Sports Information Director: Frank Mercogliano

FOOTBALL FACTS
Head Coach: Larry Lewis (Boise State, 1981)
Record at ISU: 38-40 (seven years)
Career record: same
2005 record: 5-6
2005 Big Sky record: 3-4
Lettermen returning/lost: 37 / 15
Starters returning/lost: 16 / 8

No comments: