Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Sunshine of my Love

I've have quite busy lately, sorry for not posting lately. Even though the Beavers have been on hiatus leading up to the Sun Bowl, alot has been going on.

1)It's Recruiting Season for Football!

Yes, I am biased, but the Oregon Ducks have the ugliest uniforms in the Pac-10 bar none. Any recruit who thinks Green and Yellow are tough colors should go to Oregon. We will continue to mop the field with your ass. OSU will even help get you on a Queer Guy for the Straight Guy episode-every year we kick your ass.

Wew. I am a little worked up. Seriously, Oregon State has the hardest uniforms in the Pac-10. USC has the tradition, but we have the Sith aurora down pat. Black on black- are you kidding me?

Here's Paul Buker's Take


Tags:

, , , , , , ,

No comments: