Saturday, December 30, 2006

Zing, I-right, ice blast

That was the play call that won the Sun Bowl for the Oregon State Beavers. Here is a video clip of the Sun Bowl game from a station in Missouri! I've added some links to articles about the game too. Way to go Beavers!!!




Here's another news clip

Damn those Beavers

Stunned in the Sun

Sometimes, it’s best to judge game for what it is

Oregonian article

Building the Dam's take on the game

Gazette Times article by By Cliff Kirkpatrick

Beavers have a Blast



Tags:

, , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For some reason, I thought the play was called "Schuening & Co. get your ass in gear and find a hold for Bernard to squeeze through". But you're probably right.

BTW, I wasn't able to view the clip in FF as it said I needed another plugin that wasn't available. I'll try it in IE7.