Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What is Important Now

WIN.

The most important thing for the Beavers to think about is winning. Winning every down. Every quarter. Every half. The Beavers have a chance to really shake up the Pac-10 this year. Most scenarios work towards USC's favor. Oh well. I'd rather have Cal, Stanford, USC, or Arizona win the Pac-10 if OSU can't.

This week is huge for the Beav's. Washington is a threat, but should lose to the Beavers.

Quizz Rogers is damn good. Here is some love from his coach-

"I would push 'Quizz for any honor you guys want to talk about," exclaimed Riley. "I think he's as good a football player as there is around. Right now, he's the third-leading rusher by a fraction to Gerhart and LaJames at Oregon, and he's the second-leading receiver in the conference and I think he's third in all-purpose yards in the conference. He's even thrown a touchdown pass now, so he's our MVP for sure, along with, I'd go with his brother. They can tie, you know. We've got some real exciting players." (source: Rivals)

I think Canfield deserves some luv. That dude is having a great senior year.

No comments: