Wednesday, November 22, 2006

48 Hrs to go

Less than that really. I can't wait. I hope the Beaver Nation is loud and proud for this game. Oregon is supposed to be getting a few of the impact players back from injured reserve, and they will be hungry for a win.

The question is whether or not OSU is ready. I expect a high level of intensity. Even if Oregon gets a few talented players back this week, they will still be rusty. Will the Beavers pick it a notch and finish 3rd in the Pac-10? A lot is riding on this game.

I think they will be ready. I like that there are a lot of contributors on the Beavers football team. It gives OSU's opponents less ways to stop them. I expect contributions from all the Beavers this game.....I sound like a coach or something.

The Ducks are still trying to figure out who should start.


Tags:

, , , , , , ,

No comments: