Monday, November 13, 2006

OSU vs UCLA game analysis.....drink more beer


And then watch the film again. It's that depressing. The Beav's could've won this game. Phil and I had bird's eye views of this game(after 5 coors lights), here's a shot on the field pregame.



Riley looked him over a couple times as Phil walked up to him on the field before the game.Phil went out and shook Mike Riley's hand and tried to remind him of who he was. Riley totally pretended he knew him but couldn't remember his name...I am so glad I took this pic. I am deeply depressed I don't have a couple pics of Joe Newton the sideline during the second half...what a head case...more on that later.

This handshake was probably the kiss of death for the Beavers. Phil passed off some mojo from the character building years or something.....



Another pic of the lackluster vibe pregame....the turf sure looked good...


Keenan Lewis pregame....he seemed focused....but the rest of dem Beav's looked lost....

The UCLA cheerleaders are frickin hot...the brunete in the middle was definitely checking me out. I caught her peepin' a couple times.....or I was staring at her and giving her the creeps...one of the two...


Phil had a few too many and told this ref to have a good game....he promptly called two bulls**t penalties on the Beavers in the first half. He must hate whitey. White jerseys that is....

More too come. If Joe Newton reads this blog, you may not want to read future posts.

My quick take on the game? OSU lacked enthusiam and focus, either Matt Moore can't throw in the middle of the field or OSU's OC is retarded. UCLA took away the outside, and we had no answer up the middle. Bernard is a stud, but is hurting all over. Clinton Polk probably got a chewing out by his position coach for dropping the rock like a donkey. The defense played well except for 5 HUGE mental errors. By the 4th qtr the OSU defense was desperate and it showed. Matt Moore is a pud, and it showed Saturday. After his 2nd fumble, Phil and I heard him talk to himself, he was saying "I never fumble, I never fumble". Phil turned to me and said in a medium volume- "yeah, you only throw interceptions...asshole". The net net is that turnovers were the key to the game.

L8,


Tags:

, , , , , , ,

No comments: