Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Final Comments on ASU....They Suck



Yep that's it. That's my analysis of ASU Sun Devils. Ok, that's a little harsh. They don't actually suck, they have some pretty good players. They just don't play wide receiver.

Since I wasn't in attendance for this game and I had to listen to the internet radio, I didn't get to see the action until the following night on FSN. After watching the tape I'd say the defense played exceptionally well except for the 40 yard TD gallop.

I can't believe the Beavers are 6-3. At 2-3 I thought it was all over. Quite a turnaround, but it's not over.

The USC victory has it's pluses and minuses. So does the 44-10 blowout of ASU. My biggest fear is over-confidence. UCLA is not a push over. Yes they have lost 4 in a row, but that should mean that they are hungry for a victory.

Matt Moore played so poorly last year he has no where to go except upwards.

Injuries are taking a toll on the Beav's, lineman are out, runningbacks are gimpy, and they still have another 4 games left.

BTW- I've got sideline passes for the UCLA game. F**k Yeah!!!

L8,

Watch an interview of Mike Riley after the game:


Tags:

, , , , , , ,

No comments: