Saturday, December 29, 2007

Pics from the game




Click Here for More pics

I am pretty bumed I didn't attend the game, but the only tix available were in the corner of the endzone. I hung out with my two boys- Jake and Josh, 5-6 yrs old.


It was a great game for the Beav's! Afterwards, there were a lot of questions about next year....already!!!!! The press is all over the Beav's, which is great. OSU is a top tier program.

The line of discussion is not about a winning season anymore, expectations are way higher. The Beavers are about winning the Pac-10, and competing for the national championship.

Yes, I said it. The Beavers are all about winning the national championship.

10-4
9-4

2008 is the year.......assuming we can find a top-notch QB. Canfield and Moevoa are not the answer.

"They were a lot faster than we anticipated," Maryland senior defensive tackle Carlos Feliciano said, echoing the sentiments of most of his teammates.

Great quote from Maryland.......




No comments: